The Dragon Carbide Cutting Tools
Fast Efficient and Accurate
The Dragon's different offset angles:
- Break up the harmonics and changes the frequency of the cutting action.
- Provides you with the chatter free milling during high speed machining applications.
- 623,000 psi high transverse rupture strength.
- TiALN coating is a unique proprietary coating.
- Non-standard grade of submicron tungsten carbide.
- Larger core diameter withstands the tangential forces applied during cutting,
allowing large radial & axial depth of cut this system material, geometry and coating
allows the dragon to withstand the much greater pressure and heat associated
with high metal removal rates.
ORDER NOW . . .